Some gift ideas for $10 and under - perfect to be that extra something you might need to add to a gift, or for that someone who you aren't really sure if you're exchanging gifts with, or for yourself... why not?
1. Measuring Cup Set at Pier 1, $10 - Butterfly printed mugs that are actually measuring cups? Adorable!
2. Airmail pouch at Fred Flare, $9 - for anyone with Jolly Post Clutch lust, here is a mini version.
3. Starbucks Cup Ornaments at Starbucks, $10 - I like to pretend mine is a grande triple peppermint mocha.
4. Get Your Mac On Pin at Mod Cloth, $10 - It's the classic Happy Macintosh!! I can't imagine any Apple lover not wanting this pin.
5. Fiery Glimpse Dishtowel at Anthropologie, $8 - Ball fringe. On a dishtowel.
6. Simple Gifts Ring at Mod Cloth, $10 - Put a bow on it and it's a present. This cute little ring is subtle enough to wear everyday, and hopefully the recipient will, because then they will always be thinking of you.
7. Spike Jewelry Holder at Urban Outfitters, $10 - This hedgehog isn't quite sonic, but he's still kinda cute.
8. Love Actually DVD at Amazon, $7.50 - My favorite 'new' Christmas movie, this is one of the sweetest romantic comedies there is.
9. Purse Hook at Amazon, $9 - Keep bags off the floor and close at hand with this clever contraption.
10. Belle of the Ball lip balm at Avon.com, $5 - A shiny Christmas ornament shaped orb of lip balm in three shades.
11. Bloomsberry Chocolate Bars, at supermarkets and TJMaxx, $3 or over priced online retailers - I love these chocolate bars so much, and not just because their packaging is amazing - the chocolate is good too! I've already bought a bunch to give out this year.