My ride was very short, not more than a mile round trip but I was wheezing and gasping when I returned home and my legs felt like jelly for sometime after. But it's not like I could have expected anything different. The weekend forecast looks promising, perhaps I'll do it again.
I decided to experiment a bit more with my post processing -- what do you think?
And I finally FINALLY managed to get a decent jumping photo. I've been trying for months, and when I'm not too early or too late, I'm wearing a dress and flashing the camera.
Did you know that this weekend is buy one get one holiday drinks at Starbucks? Actually it started today. But it's only from 2 pm, to 5 pm (I think). Small window, but for a free $4 drink, I made a point to get it.
Another interesting tidbit, I asked for my peppermint mocha without the lid so I could get a good shot of the whipped cream, and was told they could not serve it to me without the lid!
I explained I just wanted a photo without crushed whipped cream, so they let me photograph it while it was still 'in their possession' behind the bar. Not quite the lighting I was hoping for, but that's what photoshop is for I suppose...
I got the Versatile Blogger award from Amber Blue Bird, thanks!!
I'm supposed to share seven more things about myself... what don't you know? I feel like I've been spilling my guts here for two years and I've run out of odd tidbits. Well, lets see...
1. I've been teaching myself photoshop since seventh grade. I used to like to make Buffy collages.
2. Right now I'm listening to Madder Red by Yeasayer. They are cool. Check 'em out.
3. My favorite kind of sandwich is Italian bread with green olives and sharp cheddar cheese.
4. Turquoise is my favorite color.
5. I'm the most eclectic dresser in my entire family.
6. I like to sew, but I hate it when people ask me to hem things for them.
7. I wish Michael Weston was my boyfriend.
And I'm going to pass this along to:
Mad Dress Game
260 Days, No Repeats
D, Et Cetera
this free bird
Dressed Up Alligators
Big Girl. Small Budget. Tiny Town.
You girls know the drill - share seven things about yourselfs and pass it along to seven others!
Dress Gap - Jacket Free People - Scarf Old Navy - Boots Migliorini - Socks Target - Necklace Kohls