Knowing I wouldn't get home in time to catch any daylight for an outfit post, this photo was taken outside of my office, and you can see the wonderful drive thorough of the walgreens next door in the back ground. I hated to go back in after this, it was 80 degrees and just beautiful out!
I'm happy to have finally fisnhed one of my four items! I do love this skirt, but I'm a bit tired of it now.
I worry I wasn't diverse enough in my looks with it, but here are the other three to compare:
Also, I have received the Beautiful Blogger award from Blessed are the Meek - Thanks so much!!
Beautiful Blogger Award recipients need to:
1. Thank and link to the person that gave you the award.
2. Pass the award on to however many bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
3. Contact the blogs and let them know they have won
4. State seven things about yourself.
Seven things, okay....
1. My birthday is monday, I will be 24
2. Chocolate is my favorite food group
3. I am a Canon person
4. Reading blog comments is my favorite part of my day
5. Unless Chuck or Burn Notice is on, and then that is my favorite part
6. I have never owned a PC
7. Coffee is my second favorite food group
Okay, to pass this along to some new blogger friends...
A.Co Est. 1984
SHOP T.O. Live
Oh, and if you were wondering,
Pencil skirt TJMaxx - Polka dot top Gap - Green tights Gap - Black slingbacks Dress Barn - Black belt Thrifted - 'Diamond' studs Aldo