The reason my gold wedges were wet, is because last night, at about 9pm, I suddenly decided that needed to wash my silk shirt I wore over the weekend. It says dry clean only on the tag, but here's the thing - I've never dry cleaned anything. Ever.
So I washed in in the sink with some woolite and hung it up; stupidly over my gold wedges, and all night long water dripped on to them.
I won the Lion Belt on ebay, and I like him a lot!
The wedges aren't leather and are perfectly fine now that they've dried, so I put them on for a photo just to show how I wanted the outfit to look:
Last week Shelly Ann at Painting the Memories passed along a question tag to me, so here are my responses:
1. What is your all time favorite tv show?
How can I choose just one? Can I have one for each genre? Seinfeld always, always makes me laugh, no matter how many times I've seen it. Buffy was my life in high school, Now I love Doctor Who, Burn Notice, and True Blood...
2. What show reminds you of your childhood?
David the Gnome was my favorite childhood show.
3. If you could be on a show, which one would it be?
White Collar, with a make-out scene with Matt Bomer!
4. Which character from any show would you choose to be your best friend?
Fiona from Burn Notice. We could share shoes.
5. Which character from any show would you choose to be your significant other?
Joe Dubios from Medium, because he's the best husband ever.
6. Which tv character do you feel like you relate to and why?
Occasionally Monk, I can be a bit OCD and persnickety at times.
7. If you could pick one show to make a movie, which one would you choose?
Gilmore Girls, just because they left me high and dry with Luke and Lorelai never getting together.
8. What, in your opinion, is the worst tv show ever made?
Any reality show is a complete waste of time. I kept hoping people would get bored of them and they would go away...
I also want to thank Melissa at Oh My Darling for sending me the cute bird pocket mirror; did I mention I loved birds, and your paislely card goes perfectly on my dresser!
Skirt Made by Me - Top TJMaxx - Shoes MIA (and Onex Wedges) - Necklace The Cavernous Jewelry Box - Belt Ebay