Top TJMaxx - Skirt Made by Me - Cardigan Down East Basics - Boots Chinese Laundry - Beret Avon - Necklace Etsy - Tights TJMaxx - Earrings Can't remember, and now they are gone.
I got a tag to spill my makeup bag, so here is what is inside. Nothing too crazy, since I'm a big fan of the five minute face. Nothing too expensive either. Almost all my makeup is from Avon.
1. mark Matte-Nificent Oil-Absorbing Powder
2. mark Kabuki Brush
3. mark Good Glowing Powder Blush in After Glo
mark Eye Shadow in Goia and Glitterati
4. Blotting Sheets
5. mark Get in Line Liquid Waterproof Eyeliner in Painted Black
mark Glow Baby Glow Lip Gloss in Sizzle
6. All Over Shadow Brush
7. Origins Eye Shadow in Lotus Flower
8. Rimmel London Nail Polish in Steel Grey
9. mark Lipclick Full Color Lipstick in Cha Cha
10. Gap "Pieces of a Dream" fragrance roll-on, circa 1999 (What, it's still good!)
11. Avon Super Extend Mascara
12. mark Gloss Gorgeous Stay On Lip Stain in Lolli
13. Esthetic Plus Leopard Tweezer
I do have a few other eye and lip colors to play around with, but this is just my basic go-to stuff. I also have Urban Decay's Eye Shadow Primer Potion, which I 'll use when I'm doing more than just a quick swipe of eyeliner; and a ton of nail polish.