Monday, August 24, 2009
As posted by The Cut, the top five fall trends have been predicted and consist of bombers, plaid, leggings, and stuff from the 80s.
1. Bombers – I’m still a big fan of this lightweight jacket from H&M. I know they still have them in stock, I spotted a black one while I was there two days ago (and it wasn’t even on sale). For the colder times, check out this Silence and Noise wool blend from Urban Outfitters for $88.
2. Lumberjack – I’m just too girly to ever wear work boots, and flannel is debatable. I do like this plaid tunic however, $40 from NY&Co.
3. Leggings that cross into the third dimension – I like the exposed zippers on the ankles, maybe even this ruffled pair from Forever 21 for $20.
4. 80’s Vintage – I like old belts, and the 80’s has a good offering of cute styles, like this wide cinch on etsy.
5. Mowhawks – Ummmmm…..I like this style on my dog, and that’s about it.