Yesterday I went to the grand opening of South Moon Under's new location in Westport, CT and I will have photos from that to share with you on monday. I loved meeting and chatting with everyone at the store, and also met Erin from Accidentally Stylish, who has tagged me to answer some questions:
1. In comparison, are you a early bird or a night owl?
I find I'm much more productive in the mornings, but I'm not an 'up before the sun' kind of gal.
2. What makes your heart flutter every time you hear, smell, see, or taste it?
Chocolate, really good chocolate.
3. Why did you start blogging?
I wanted to be motivated to take pictures everyday. I love taking portraits, but there aren't always willing volunteers, so I became the subject. I also thought it would be fun to share all my great thrifty shopping feats!
4. What motivates you in moments of doubt?
Reminding myself that I have family and friends to support and help me, no matter what I do or how big a mistake I make.
5. Do you act after giving extra thought or impulsively?
If I have to give too much thought to something, it's probably because I don't want to do it.
6. Would you live in a place other than where you live now and where?
After this winter, I am feeling quite envious of the residents of Southern California.
7. What's your favorite season?
I love spring, because I am a spring baby, and when the cherry blossom trees are in bloom I'm the happiest girl in the world. However spring in New England can still be quite cold, so my favorite season is summer.
8. If you could travel back in time, when would that be?
I'd like to be in Europe during the time of the Renaissance, and become the subject of a famous artist's painting. Then I'd hang in museums forever and no one would know it was me.
9. What's your biggest pet peeve?
Forks with bent tines. That probably sounds silly, but I can't stand how they feel.
10. What is one accessory you can't live without?
Only one? I suppose right now it would be my thin gold ring, since I wear it nearly every day and I've already replaced it three times after losing it.
11. If you had a theme song, what would it be?
It was definitely "If I Ever Feel Better" by Phoenix, but perhaps it's time for a new one.
Printed Shirt Thrifted similar
Black Cardigan Gap similar
Skinny Jeans Kohls similar