If you click through to the flickr page, I labeled everything with notes
My list of essentials tends to be a bit lengthy, but there are just some things I hate to be without!
1. Green wallet by Fossil, found at TJMaxx for $6.
2. iPhone with my new Liberty of London for Target wallpaper.
3. Canon Elf, since the DSLR isn't going to fit in there.
4. Chocolate covered Altoids. I hate to leave the house without chocolate.
5. Tissues (these are really important to have).
6. Key ring with more 'stuff' than keys; including pig flash light, nail clipper, nail file, library card, and starbucks card.
7. Mini sewing kit
8. Mini tupperware with safety pins, also perfect for storing any accessory that happens to break on you.
9. Measuring tape
10. Blotting papers, for that 3 pm shine.
11. Lip gloss, eyeliner and perfume on my little 'hook-ups', all from Avon.
12. SD Card reader
13. Two pairs of ear buds and a splitter in a pouch.
14. Hair elastics
15. Coupons (I usually have way more, but I went and threw away all the expired ones.
And of course my bag, also from Avon -- it's a new one, but it isn't on their website yet.
Yeah... I keep a ton of stuff in my bag. I also keep a hair pin in my wallet. Having grown up watching MacGuyver I have a secret fantasy that I will one day find myself in a life and death situation that can only be resolved with a hair pin - so I'll be ready.
Anyone else up for sharing the intimate details of their bags?
ps. If you do post your bag you should hop over to Preppy with a Twist and enter to win a new bag!!